Last month when I tried to gather organization resources, I found that I had tagged about two dozen links as “organization” on my Google reader. When I pulled up links tagged as “friendship” yesterday, I expected at least a good handful. It’s sad to say, but I must be more interested in keeping my household in order than in keeping my friendships in order, because I had saved only two (two!) links on this subject.
Determined not to let past failures get the best of me, I started to search for at least a few more resources, and was delighted to find entire blogs dedicated to the subject. I haven’t really dug my teeth into any yet, but here are some I’ll be exploring. I’ll update as I read more.
- MWF Seeks BFF
- The Friendship Blog
- The Happiness Project (the blog’s not only about friendship, but it has many great posts on the topic)
Posts and Internet Articles:
- How to Make Friends as an Adult (AOL Health)
- The Power of Friendship (Gaiam Life)
- Real-Life Social Networking (Redbook)
- The Doctor Is In (MWF Seeks BFF)
- Eight Tips for Maintaining Friendships (The Happiness Project)