Yet another dip recipe! We seem to be on a roll this month, between guacamole, artichoke dip, white pizza dip… This one was tasty, though not my favorite of the dips we’ve had so far. Paul really liked it, so I’d make it again.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
recipe from Beantown Baker
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 – 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed, coarsely chopped spinch leaves
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- bread or chips, for serving
- In a large bowl combine mozzarella cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, mustard, and pepper. Stir in artichokes, spinach, and onion.
- Spread evenly into a 9-inch round plate.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 parm cheese over top of mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through. The top should be browned and the sides should be bubbling.