This was a white dip, but there wasn’t anything very pizza-ish about it, aside from the pepperoni. We brought it along to a gathering at my parents’ and people seemed to enjoy it, regardless of how un-pizza-like it was!
White Pizza Dip
recipe from Paul’s cousin; also found on Plain Chicken
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup (8 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) chopped pepperoni
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°. In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine Lipton Recipe Secrets Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with bread.