I tossed around a few ideas for health goals, and after a several days of trying them out, I’m ready to commit. I’ve heard it takes six weeks (or eight, or three, depending on who you listen to) to develop a habit. If I start these habits today, I should be a fitness machine by the time the end of September rolls around. Here are the final five:
- Sign up for the fall session of Zumba classes. GO TO THE CLASSES.
- Never skip more than one day of exercise in a row.
- Wake up between 5:30 and 6:30 and go to sleep between 9:30 and 10:30 daily, including weekends.
- Make sure to get in veggies with two meals or snacks per day.
- Take a multivitamin daily.